Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wilson Energy Extra Large Tennis Racquet without Cover

Product Review

Yes, BEGINNER racquet. A pretty beneficial one, coming from a person who started "playing" tennis lately. Racquet has extremely big surface location, extremely difficult to miss the ball. Racquet is so massive, the fact is, I've managed to get the ball stuck a number of times between the head and hand grip on swings. Additional massive size also provides you *much* far more power, smaller folks are able to play no dilemma. I've potent shoulders, so I in fact had to scale down my swing to keep it in-bounds. Incredibly extremely incredibly lightweight, I played with my little sister and she had no problems. I have no familiarity with brands, so this was my dummy-proof obtain based on all the characteristics you should look for in a beginners racquet. (Review More...)



Últimos Posts

Índice